30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 13 countries already) with 20M meals saved to date (that is over 50’000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we are looking for a hardworking, hungry PR Manager to join our Waste Warrior tribe of 400+ employees around Europe. You will be working from our central office in Milan and closely with the Global Marketing Team in Copenhagen, the Italian Team and report to the Head of Marketing in Italy. You will focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication & media relations in Italy.
● Develop media relations strategy
● Proactively seek for high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
● Proactively plan & coordinate press releases: content, distribution, follow-ups
● Manage media inquiries and interview requests on a daily basis
● Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
● Plan & exchange strategies and ideas with global PR team of 13 countries
Events & Awards:
● Plan & coordinate B2C and B2B events
● Handle award applications and provide marketing material for events
● Seek out networking opportunities at all levels
● Research and evaluate opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present and participate in relevant events & awards in Italy
Your skills should include:
● Must-have: 3+ years of experience in a PR role
● Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
● Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
● Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
● 100% target oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
● Full professional proficiency in Italian and English is required
● Open mindset, likes to work in an international environment
● Previous experience in event management is a plus
● Proven record of creating and executing successful PR campaigns.
● Highly valued: strong network of contacts in the media and press.
● Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into PR activities
● A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
● The chance to do something that really matters - every day
● Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start- up with a very real environmental and social impact
● Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
● An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
● A strategic role with a lot of responsibility in an international start-up company with high ambitions
● A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
● Send us an amazing Cover Letter (we are going to read it carefully), send your CV and answer the questions in the application form in English
● The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.