Customer Care Specialist
You can apply either in French or in English. An excellent level of written French is mandatory for this position.
For this job, flexible working hours are preferred : you can work from Thursday to Monday for example and on evenings only (We have to admit this would be perfect if you could work on evenings :)
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic company where you will contribute to make the world a better place ! Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by (2 goals):
- Helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices
- Making users waste-fighting ambassadors and responsible customers : we need you to help us achieve this specific goal !
By building our community, we aim to become THE reference in the fight against food waste.
Present in 14 countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in France alone, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants have joined our adventure and helped save more than 18 million meals from bins in Europe!
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will build & provide a consistent & customized experience in order to create ambassadors fighting food waste. To do so, you will :
- Be the ambassador of the fight against food waste, embody our philosophy and respect our tone to all users
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes. You will have to make each user feel unique and considered.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship. Make sure Too Good To Go becomes and remains as the best Customer Care Service it can be. We want users to come back to us even if the experience has been bad, just because they appreciated how we treated them.
- Make our users become ambassadors : empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be : show the example and have a positive mindset
- Think about ways to improve customer care experience trough new processes :be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
If you want to join our waste-warrior team, you have to be :
- In love with our beautiful planet and ready to fight food waste to save it, whatever happens !
- Focus and passionate about the customer service (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always be patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others’ feelings.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow by taking part in various projects.
- Excited by the idea of working in a team <3
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission.
- Fun ! :D (Would be required, to make your team happy)
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.