Key Account Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 24 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 61 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Ready to join the movement?
You will have a pivotal role from acquisition to development of key partnerships with retailers such as hotels, restaurant chains and supermarkets. The role of Key Account Manager will include:
- Sole account management for key chains from lead generation to roll-out.
- Initiating new contacts during events and meetings as a real ambassador of Too Good To Go.
- Finding new business and opportunities and mapping accounts organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix and planning guide.
- Pitching to new retailers; creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new partners and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- Onboarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in Key Account Management / Business Development with large retailers, food chains or hotels.
- You have first class communication skills and you see solutions rather than problems. You are a confident speaker and you can charm potential partners with your natural and professional attitude.
- While you’re a teamplayer, you like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You have strong organisational skills. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you have accomplished.
- Your DNA matches ours. You have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
Falling in love already?
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international company with 400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 13 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
Submit your resume and cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is the sooner the better!