Inbound Sales Team Lead
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe (15 countries to date), with over 13 million meals saved in France.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
You will join our french team of more than 80 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 600+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
Inbound Sales Team is in charge of turning interest into passion. We contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador ! Inbound Sales Team is responsible for spreading our values to all new partners. We are a growing team with new challenges every day. It's a stimulating environment where you have to be able to move fast.
Management & Sales
- Manage a team of 10 inbound sale specialists: day to day team coordination, prioritization, coaching and pushing for peak performance, mindset and well-being. The management is splitted with your sales coordinator and you to keep operational direct reports.
- Create team cohesion and the best communication in the team. Develop new challenges to motivate the team.
- Develop and maintain high sales performance through constant training.
- Support people growth through coaching and side projects.
Structure & Strategy
- Setting up and manage KPI’s (conversion, call performance, service quality) through data analysis and action plans built with the team
- Propose action plan based on analysis to optimize team performance (people & process).
- Work together with the Head of Sales and global team to develop a strong and consistent inbound sales strategy for France.
- Work closely with tech team to develop efficient tools.
- Anticipate future challenges and always raise the bar, for yourself, the team and the business.
You should have:
- You’re the kind of inspiring people that others want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing inbound sales team is required
- You are data-oriented and tech-friendly with strong project management skills.
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What we offer:
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision-making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.