Head of Growth Marketing
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 14 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 20 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 51 million kgs of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to enhance our marketing operations. As Head of Growth Marketing, you will be working out of our office in Copenhagen and reporting directly to our CMO. You will be part of our international team of 50+ marketing experts across our global and local teams.
Trust us, this is an adventure - tough, but so rewarding!
Responsibilities will include:
- Build growth and acquisition engine across side’s B2C (mobile acquisition) and B2B (acquisition of new partners), driving volume and value to the marketplace
- Lead the Global Growth Marketing Team and implement cross-platform strategies to drive acquisition and conversion through Organic (Referral, Partnerships, SEO/ASO, CRM, etc.) and Paid (Paid Social, SEM, Paid Display, etc.) tactics across multiple industries, geographies, and job specifics
- Own technical marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization), including mobile engagement tools, advertising tools and communication platforms
- Support the Product Team in designing and executing a winning consumer activation, retention and referral strategy
- Support the Global Operation Team on the implementation of digital solutions and Global B2B strategies
- Support the local marketing teams on executing successful acquisition, activation and retention campaigns, both for B2C and B2B
- Develop a deep understanding of user personas, consumer journey phases and identify the core metrics surrounding how we run and grow our business. Qualitative insights and data intelligence are at the foundation of success
- Build on top of current user and store lifecycle engagement and marketplace liquidity strategies to take it to the next level
- Approach CRM automation to create an integrated 360 re-engagement strategy, from push notification to email and retargeting
- Constantly dive into retention and marketplace liquidity metrics to surface new learnings and drive continuous improvements to KPIs
- Support the CMO on development and execution of the marketing strategy for Too Good To Go, both at local and global level
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong business acumen
- +5 years of experience as a marketing team leader or senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth business
- Experience with mobile app engagement tools
- Strong digital background, with a proven record of creating and executing successful digital acquisition campaigns, both B2C or B2B
- Hands-on experience with online advertisement, email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions, with special eye for marketing automation
- Experience in global tech companies or fast-growing environments is a plus
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Top of the class English speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
What do we offer?
- Leading one of the best growth teams in the industry
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 14 countries (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Notice we only accept candidates coming through our platform