Business Developer (German speaking)
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 19 million users has saved more than 30 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in! We are looking for a German speaking Business Developer to join us in achieving our ambitious goals!
- Use your authentic communication skills and passion to fight food waste to persuade and negotiate with future partners
- Onboard new partners and become their main point of contact to maximise their Too Good To Go experience throughout the starting phase
- Expand our sales network by developing relationships with partners in your assigned region
- Proactively call potential stores and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits
- Find creative and meaningful ways to encourage newly joined partners to spread the word about Too Good To Go – unleash the power of your business developer mind!
- Work closely with all relevant departments for a streamlined and efficient approach to ensure a kick ass sales experience for new and existing partners
- A passion for sustainability and fighting food waste with a “we can change the world mentality”
- You are a fluent German speaker with a strong command of English - French and Italian are a nice add-on
- Persuasion and negotiation is your thing! You love converting others to a good cause with your excitement
- Your drive for sales keeps you happy spending the day talking on the phone onboarding new partners
- Targets don’t scare you, they motivate you
- You get energy from focusing on your goals and getting things in a detail and organised manner
- You’re an active listener who can connect challenges with solutions followed by actions and results
- You love people so much that building connections and relationship with our partners comes natural to you
- You have experience or would like to gain more experience in organizing events, giving presentations and building up your network
- Work with meaning that has visible impact on the world. We’ve saved over 1 million meals in Switzerland – join us in saving the next million and then the next, and then the next… we are driven, can you tell?
- Joining a certified B Corp company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the global mindset around food waste
- Space and support to develop yourself and your career – you’ve got ideas? We want to hear them!
- Flexible working environment with a cool city office and a team that feels like family