One third of all food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that...
Do you want to join us?
Too Good To Go is a mobile app and an online marketplace which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 13 countries already and 450+ employees) with over 25 million meals saved to date. We dream of a world without food waste and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste. Therefore we need your help to spread the word!
Too Good To Go is more than an app - it is also a movement against food waste, which is about inspiring everyone about why we need to reduce food waste and how we can do it together! For that purpose we have a devoted location in Frederiksberg in Copenhagen, Too Good To Go Huset, where we host events, presentations, theme days and much more for everyone who is interested in learning more about food waste and join the fight against food waste. Huset also functions as a mini store with a pick and mix area, curated magic bags and daily pickup place for our online marketplace.
For this, we are looking for a passionate Waste Warrior to join our small team, consisting of you, another student worker plus the Manager. Together you will be in charge of operating and developing Huset with the mission of spreading the word of our movement against food waste by creating excellent customer/guest experiences and services, generating ideas for events and social media posts, selection for our Magic Bags, etc.
Who are you?
- On your bachelor or beginning of your master’s degree
- You are a strong communicator with a positive and outgoing personality
- Full proficiency in Danish and English
- You have hands-on experience with direct customer service, potentially from a restaurant, store, supermarket, or something similar.
- You get motivated by developing new concepts, in which you are not afraid to contribute with ideas built on market/customer insights
- You are happy to do minor physical work like cleaning, stockpiling, etc.
- ...and most important, you are eager to take on the great responsibility of being a representative of Too Good To Go and our mission against food waste
What will the tasks be?
- To welcome customers and guests at Huset, informing them about food waste and Too Good To Go
- Order refills for Husets own products (Magic Bags, etc.)
- Receive and stockpile the pickup deliveries from our online marketplace
- Help generate ideas for events, social media posts, campaigns, decoration, and general concept development of Huset
- Help acquire insights on customers and guests to target Huset’s offerings more accurately
- Be a great team player, who can work proactively and stepping up when needed
What can we offer?
- A student job with great opportunities in a fast growing scale-up company, with high ambitions on making a difference in the fight against food waste
- Your daily work will be in a beautiful and central location on Frederiksberg
- A position with room to influence and create your own ideas along with the rest of the team
- A versatile job with a lot of different tasks
- Freedom with responsibility
It is a paid student job and you can expect to work 12-15 hours per week, primarily from 15.00 - 19.00 on weekdays and 10.00 - 14.00 on every second/third Saturday. You will coordinate this along with the Manager and other student worker.
How to apply?
We take recruitment very serious and have a couple of guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- Thoroughly read the above job description and feel free to check our website and international media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and cover letter in Danish
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for this position
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go
- Tell us what you can bring to the table at Too Good To Go
- Please keep your CV and cover letter short and concise
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you have a good one!
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
Please note we only accept applications coming through our platform.