Sales Intern (Milan / Rome)
Would you like to have a super enriching experience in the world's number 1 app for fighting against food waste?
Too Good To Go Italy is looking for an Intern to join our Sales department, either in Rome or Milan.
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with more than 29 mio meals in 15 countries saved to date…that’s more than 73000 tons of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
We are looking for an Intern you join our Sales team to help us with daily tasks. It is important that applicants love sales and would like to become a commercial professional in the near future. In this role, you will ensure that stores do not waste food but upload surplus in our app.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting against food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- Sales and commercial skills.
- Professional Italian Skills
- Data management and high/medium level of Excel and English.
- You are creative, always full of ideas to implement new things.
- You are resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve you objective in the most efficient way.
- You are growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You only see solutions and not problems.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- The experience of being part of a great international team.
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growth company.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
- Internship agreement (stage curriculare) to be signed with the University or Business School.