Inbound Sales Specialist
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR SALES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INBOUND SPECIALISTS LOCATED IN BARCELONA OFFICE TO BECOME SALES MASTERS AND FIGHT AGAINST FOOD WASTE!
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
As an Inbound Specialist, you are in charge of turning interest into passion: contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador! Inbound Sales is responsible of spreading our values to all new partners: “First impressions count”.
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets.
- You want to rock all the leads coming to us from different sources: media, PR, social media, events, friends and family... They're really hot and you want them to join Too Good To Go as soon as possible.
- Negotiation and persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, bakeries, fruits & vegetables stores, hotels and more.
- Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- Confident relationship builders, you enjoy making connections quickly on the phone and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion.
- Working closely with the Inbound Team Lead to build processes to onboard and follow stores on a better and efficient way.
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Located in Barcelona
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Professional English skills
- Experience in the food industry or in an inbound department is a bonus!
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary
- And let us not forget...lots of FOOD!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in Spanish.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!