People & Culture Manager
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why is that important? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted, and that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste. The app already has more than 13,6 million users across Europe, and we’re growing fast with13 countries currently active and more coming. We’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”.
But here’s what really matters: we’re starting to make a real impact, so far through the app we’ve saved more than 20 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 50 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved but the issue is huge and in order to live our mission, we know we need to be more than just an app. In fact, the biggest resource we have to keep us going and become better every day is our people. We need to not only keep working on our awesome culture, but also make sure that our Waste Warriors get all the support they need in order to keep up the good fight.
That’s why we are looking for a People& Culture Manager to help us grow and develop our current team of 100 Waste Warriors (currently - we’re onboarding new people pretty much every week!) in our Danish office. That means that you’ll be working with both the Danish team (25 people) as well as the Global one (75 people). You’ll report directly to the Global Chief People Officer.
No matter what we do, we are above all a people-driven company. So if you’re our dream candidate, you’ll be someone who is passionate about our mission and incredibly growth-minded. What does that mean? Just as our Waste Warriors work tirelessly to inspire and empower everyone outside the company, so you will help inspire our team leaders and help make our company culture even stronger.
This is a key role - it all starts with our people, so be ready for an adventure!
- Responsible for and administrate local HR operational tasks
- Local Employer Branding, recruitment and on-boarding
- People Growth and Team development together with Country Manager /functional lead
- Be the go-to person for all employees in the teams
- Support middle managers on people / team challenges
- Implement and work with Global P&C initiatives, guidelines and processes
- Shape and maintain the TGTG culture and DNA
- Responsible for the office and social events (manage current office team)
- Full professional proficiency in Danish and English
- Proven track record and work experience as HR Manager and/or HRBP
- You have experience in HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment...) and ideally have knowledge of Danish employment law
- Hands-on on the daily tasks - but also capable of focusing on long-term decisions and solutions
- A great facilitator, who likes to present as well as plan and execute trainings
- You work best with a diverse range of tasks, where you can embrace administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks
- Very structured with excellent communication skills
- Growth-minded - things are moving very fast here, and you must be open to new ideas, initiatives and feedback as part of the day
- Interest in and understanding of how to run a business
- You are a true people person
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences
What do we offer:
- The chance to be part of an international scale-up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- A newly created position with space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
Deadline and start is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak