Social media & Content marketing specialist
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 19 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 30 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 75 million kgs of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
As the Social media & Content marketing specialist you are a part of our Marketing Team and will work directly with the Head of Marketing in Sweden. You will also be part of a global community of marketeers in Too Good To Go, to share and learn.
In this role, you will:
- Activate, engage and grow our social media community to make everyone aware of our fight against food waste
- Be the voice of Too Good To Go on social media, newsletters and the blog
- Design and create appealing content for all digital channels - images, gifs, videos… The sky is the limit!
- Create copy for newsletter & blog. Repurpose content from other markets
- Make sure Too Good To Go is THE thought leader for food waste and sustainability
- Lead innovation projects to test new digital marketing activities and use analytics to better understand potential customers
- Be on top of the numbers: why does something happen, what can we do to improve our results, what messages works best
- Hone our strategy according to relevant KPIs
- You’ll also be involved in events, partnerships, press launches and other milestones in our journey
We’d like you to have:
- A genuine passion for the mission - really!
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style - you play with words and are known for your humor
- You live and breathe social media and are up to date on the latest online/mobile trends
- You’re a creative thinker and able to translate new ideas into marketing
- Photo and video editing skills is a huge plus (Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and/or InDesign, etc)
- Fluency in Swedish and strong English speaking and writing skills. English is the spoken language in the global marketing team
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- Good understanding of Analytics and tracking tools
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to install positive vibes.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, high-growth business. Experience in food tech companies or app business is a plus.
What we offer:
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- The opportunity to build a strong movement against food waste, in Sweden, and in the world!
- Space to build a powerful concept in Sweden, develop your ideas and also your career in a multicultural team, in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies
How to apply?
- We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like it