Customer Care Specialist
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 19 million users has saved more than 30 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference.
Switzerland is growing at light speed and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure!
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You will be answering customer requests via email and on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in our office when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating
- You will be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes
- You have full professional proficiency (C2 level) in German with a working command of English. French and Italian are a huge plus!
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love responding to customer requests through phone and email, and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charm on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy from helping others
- You are proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
- Work with meaning that has visible impact on the world. We’ve saved over 1 million meals in Switzerland – join us in saving the next million and then the next, and then the next… we are driven, can you tell?
- Joining a certified B Corp company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the global mindset around food waste
- Space and support to develop yourself and your career – you’ve got ideas? We want to hear them!
- Flexible working environment with a cool city office and a team that feels like family