Customer Care Hero
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to know that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 14 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming. We were named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 29 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 67,000 kgs of CO2 saved!
Switzerland is growing at light speed and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure!
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You will be answering customer requests via email and on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in our office when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating
- You will be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
- You are a native level German speaker with a strong working command of English. French and Italian are a huge plus! :)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love responding to customer requests through phone and email, and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charm on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy from helping others
- You are proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You help to build a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
How to apply?
Please send your application including CV and creative answers to our questions. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Starting date: Upon agreement