Sales Operations Specialist
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 16 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 21 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 54 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? That’s why we’re always trying to improve everything we can and do better every day. And that’s why we need you, a sales operations ninja!
Working across countries, you will help balance speed and excellence in our sales organisation. You will make sure that all business activities and processes are set and the organisation is run effectively and efficiently.
You will be working highly cross-functionally on getting our sales game ready for the future. You will assist sales teams in all our countries but stay firmly rooted within the Operations team.
Reporting directly to our Head of Operations, while working closely with our country's Head of Sales. You will join the Global team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 400+employees around Europe.
- Collect and consolidate relevant sales performance data across the organisation
- Pragmatically applying sales excellence to a fast growing scale up company
- Promote and facilitate a sales excellence culture
- Have an overview of sales processes across countries
- Align and improve shortcomings
- Scale sales processes and tools for high-growth
- Assist Head of Sales across countries
- Minimum of 2 years of concrete work experience with B2B sales and sales processes: today, you could be a business controller or a consultant, who would want to be part of establishing sales excellence and operations.
- Strong communication skills: you can facilitate conversations around sales focus as well as have an understanding of gatekeeping and stakeholder management.
- Project management skills: you know how to handle multiple tasks at once, and manage several stakeholders to deliver high-quality work on time.
- Top of the class English speaker: all communication within the Operations team, as well as with different functions and countries will be in English.
- Resourcefulness: you think in solutions and can generate different point of views.
- Pragmatic: you balance the need for speed and excellence in your work
- Team-player: you can think independently, but work as part of a team.
- Please apply in English
- We take recruitment very seriously, please read carefully everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- We want to know how you work - if you have a video introduction, or a link to a project you made thrive, then tell us about it!
- After the initial screening, the recruitment process involves a video presentation and a case study.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging