Sales Manager - Independent
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe (14 countries to date), with over 10 million meals saved in France.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
You will join our french team of more than 70 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 500+ employees around Europe.
- Build and develop a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team: training, experience sharing, coaching and pushing for the peak
- Day to day team management of team leaders, running weekly/monthly meeting. Your team leaders manage a team of 3 to 5 people.
- You will manage managers. Push new ways of management, bring inspiration, lead by example to develop news ways of challenges and incentives to drive performance and motivation.
- Conduct regular 121’s and always getting the best out of your team but also takes the team feedback as an opportunity to improve! No one is perfect.
- Develop new segments which will feed the growth at the end of the year and in 2021 (Canteen, independants, field…)
- Understand deeply each specificity of these new segments (canteen, indep, fields), what we do and what others on this segment. Analyse and support your team leaders to develop strategy
- Follow up, challenge and support your team action plan to raise the bar in order to fight the food waste at a high scale
- Map the market : identify and prioritize the market, ressources, action depending on the potential and development of opportunities
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
Working skills :
- +3 /5years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business and strong sales experience (- 5+ years)
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You know how to deeply understand a partner needs, motivation and brakes
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
Management skills :
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow, you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
- You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
- You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
- You know that with great power comes great responsibility: you are the voice of the company in front of your team. You are also able to take tough decisions when needed.
Your future is in Too Good To Go and you know it. You trust your team and your team can trust you.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris