B2B Marketing Specialist
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 13 countries already) with over 20 millions meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them.
We’re looking for the perfect Waste Warrior to join our tribe and support our Marketing team in Zürich. As a marketplace, our marketing team is responsible for attracting users (each of us) and partners (any food business you can imagine) so that together, we save as much food as possible. The goal of this position is to build a plan to attract as many businesses as possible so our sales team can sign them up! This position is available between 80% - 100%.
Ready to join the movement?
What you will be doing:
- As our B2B Marketeer, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive the growth of partners on the app like bakeries, restaurants, hotels or supermarkets
- You will be responsible for building the Too Good To Go Brand among Businesses
- You will develop, manage and implement B2B marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for lead generation, setting up and handling strategic partnerships, and other growth opportunities
- You will research for the right B2B events in Switzerland, plan & execute them
- You will create content to engage our existing partners
- You will balance your work within different teams (sales & marketing) on a daily basis, exchanging ideas with the global B2B marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done even if it’s sometimes not part of your job
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- You speak native-level German and are fluent in English. All communication with the global team will be in English
- Previous experience in B2B Marketing or Sales, ideally related to Events and Partnerships. Digital marketing is a plus (mailchimp, Hubspot, Google adwords, Linkedin Campaigns & Analytics,…)
- Open mindset where you love and thrive working in an international environment
- A willingness to learn, adapt to change and grow together with the company– and just as a heads up: To Good To Go is growing fast
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Join an amazing and ultra dynamic team of 14 Waste Warriors
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- A strategic role with a lot of responsibility in an international start-up company with high ambitions
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- A cosy office in the city center of Zurich AND - wait for it - by the lake!
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and answer the questions in the application form
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
- If you have any questions please send us an email on [email protected]