B2B Growth Specialist
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. Our users save food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with more than 9M meals saved to date - this is over 16,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!. We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them!
You’ll join a team of 50 passionate Waste Warriors in Paris, we have at heart to fulfil our mission: BELLIES, NOT BINS!
With already 6000 partners onboard, and a potential of more than 100 000, we are looking for a B2B Growth Specialist to help us hypergrow the number of partners we onboard every month and help all of them to fight food waste with Too Good To Go. Last year, in France, we saved 3 millions meals and in 2019 we aim to save more than 10 millions ! That is why we need YOU!
Working closely with our Country Manager, you’ll have a cross-functional role and identify from Acquisition to Revenue new ideas and projects to grow supply. You will play a pivotal role in supporting Too Good To Go growth and success, proactively identify bottlenecks and find ways to fix them to fight food waste faster.
Responsibilities will include:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in order to drive our KPIs
- Launch, monitor, manage and optimize B2B acquisition campaigns on several funnels that generate inbound leads for the sales team
- Work closely with French and International teams to establish and roll out a realistic and ambitious roadmap
- Drive quality traffic to our websites and facilitate the conversion of the traffic in to relevant leads
- In collaboration with the CMO, design and execute the Digital Lead Generation strategy for Too Good To Go
- Work with the global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our B2B key audiences and overall ecosystem
Who are you ?
This role requires strong analytic and creative mind, being results oriented. Autonomy and initiative are key to be successful in this role. You love the challenge and have a growth minded spirit.
- Data-driven : clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Experience with differents tools : Hubspot CRM, A/B Testing, MailChimp, Phantombuster...
- Can code at basic level and use APIs.
- UX-UI notions is a plus.
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize solutions.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills.
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed.
- Being truly passionate about sustainability.
- At least 2 years experience on same missions is required for this job
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory.
- Experience in a fast growing start-up company is a must.
We offer :
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An amazing job with a lot of tasks diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins !