Press Relation Intern
30% of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 28 million meals saved in 14 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
We’re looking for a hardworking and hungry PR Specialist Intern for a period of 6 month minimum to join our tribe of 500+ Waste Warriors around Europe. Reporting directly to our PR manager, you will be integrated with our international team of 20+ marketers and will be working at our office in Paris. You will be part of the French marketing team in Paris.
At Too Good To Go, the press has always been a key channel to raise awareness of our company with more than 1500 articles per year. It is now important that we take advantage of the press’s attention and make sure we build a strong strategy to go a step further to develop the global food waste movement we thrive to be around the world.
- Manage inbound media inquiries (TV, radio, web, press)
- Organize interviews/TV shoots logistics
- Analyse the impact of the press strategy to continuously improve content and action plans
- Create content on a regular basis (press releases, polls, infographics and studies, etc)
- Identify opportunities to share our mission with the public
- First experience in PR as per described in the mission above
- Passionate for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Your open-minded personality and your strong ability to form relations will easily make you an ambassador of our brand and a network builder
- Creative while being rigorous is part of your DNA : you like to get things done well.
- An analytical and target-oriented mindset with highly structured approach to project execution
- Perfect French speaking and writing skills are mandatory
- Strong English speaking and writing skills. English is the spoken language in the global marketing team
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with 500 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!