London, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 19 million users has saved more than 30 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Partner Specialist to join our Success team in our London office.
As a Partner Specialist, you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll ensure our partner stores have everything they need to succeed and work strategically to optimise store retention, improve performance, and increase supply. In this position, you’ll act as an important “voice of our partners” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our partners get the most out of their experience - answering inbound enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Working closely with our store partners to resolve issues and ensure their optimum performance and satisfaction
- Onboarding new store partners
- Developing in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works and using this expert knowledge to assist the wider internal team
- Creating clear email communications, consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Identifying churn risks and supply opportunities and creating plans to implement these
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working in an office environment, with a good foundation in MS Excel
- Analytical mindset with a comfort working with data
- Excellent written communication skills; someone who can be clear and friendly in a text conversation
- An empathetic and patient approach
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- A positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- A team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn, collaborate and bring your own ideas to the table
- Initiative; someone who gets things done and can take the lead in doing so.
You should apply if:
- You care for our planet, and genuinely want to stop delicious food from being thrown away
- You’ve got creative ideas, and you enjoy seeing them through quickly
- You’re resourceful, and always on the hunt for solutions that can have a big impact
- You constantly look for ways to do better and go a step further
What we offer:
- The chance to do something that matters. As a certified B Corporation, we’ve been recognised as a business that uses profit and growth as a force for good
- An inspiring environment that values innovation, compassion and collaboration
- The chance to work with a talented team that shares a passion for making the world a better place
- The opportunity to grow within the team
- A competitive salary
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch