Sales Specialist - Field
Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 8000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You're hungry to build connections, and sign up lots of new stores to join our mission.
- Prospecting: Walking in off the street to build connections quickly, to present Too Good To Go with clarity and passion and sign up lots of new stores to join our mission.
- Negotiation & Persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Setting up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Training the store and their employees about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 1 month and a half to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- Building a partnership relation and turning all stores into ambassadors of Too Good To Go
- A passionate for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- A terrific talker and listener, with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with new partners - restaurants, cafes and other food outlets
- Zero fear to push doors and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Independent - you’re comfortable working remotely, understand how to structure your time, and can communicate clearly and openly with your line manager remotely.
- Hungry - you’re impact focused, understand KPIs and are driven to hit smash targets
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Working in a chaotic environment at high speed. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
Join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 380+ employees around Europe.Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!! 😉