1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who desperately want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
For our stores, it translates into providing not only a great digital solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognised expertise. It also means making our stores successful and more autonomous through education about food waste.
With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day. That is why, we need the hunger and experience of an Account Manager to join us !
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
Reporting directly to our Account Manager Team Lead, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 600+ employees across Europe.
- Help build and implement a strategy in order to encourage, inspire and empower our stores partners towards a more sustainable behavior
- Follow closely and analyze our KPIs in order to improve our store knowledge and set up proactive processes to deliver better service to stores, amazing user experience and maximize amount of meals saved
- Find new ways to decrease our churn rate and implement them
- Manage our B2B communication to our independent stores, always seeking improvement of their experience and their food waste awareness.
- Build an editorial planning highlighting Too Good To Go successes and food waste important events to our partners
- Deal with daily operations to handle the network of 10000+ stores always seeking continuous improvement
- You work closely with the whole team and work on the optimization processes with Marketing, Sales and Success
- You are a pillar of our Success team and help where it is needed.
- Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
- You’re a data lover & have outstanding Excel skills
- 2 years as a Key Account Manager/ Account Manager is a MUST, in a startup environment is a plus
- You’re creative and pro-active. Besides, you’re always full of ideas to implement new things but you’re also able to come up with a plan to give life to your ideas
- You’re autonomous in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and how to handle several projects at a time, from kick-off to delivery
- Organisational skills: high attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently on tasks, escalating when needed.
- Creative, resourceful and growth-minded, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed and you know how to react when something unexpected happens
- You’re both fluent in French & English.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world / To be part of a successful and fast growing international impact business
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- A highly personable team that shares knowledge in order to grow together while doing it with passion and fun
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- Flexible working hours with plenty of freedom when planning your own agenda
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
- Great colleagues, with whom every working day is a celebration!