People & Culture Coordinator
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 17 million meals in 12 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say that Poland is growing at full speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with passion for the mission to help us further grow and support our team in Poland.
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Being responsible for our local HR/Admin operational tasks (contracts, salary processing...)
- Being responsible for recruiting the perfect team members and supporting the recruitment process - pre-screening, setting up interviews and handle communication with candidates
- Administrate new hires and employees leaving and keep local HR data updated at all times
- Being responsible for guarding our company culture
- Optimizing and structuring our on boarding process and welcoming everyone in true Too Good To Go manner
- Running the office management (organizing travel, organizing events, office logistics,..)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs & company events
Why you’re the food waste warrior we’ve been dying to meet:
- You have min. 1- 2 years of working experience in Polish HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment,...) and have knowledge of Polish employment law
- You are fluent in Polish and have a professional proficiency in English
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non-negotiable
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is one of your greatest passions, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences
- You love people and people love you back!
- You are based in Warsaw
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Close working relationship with the Global People and Culture Team
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and motivation letter in English and give us your best answer to the questions in the application form.
We´re waiting to hear from you!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”