At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 19 million users has saved more than 30 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in! We are looking for a German speaking Sales Specialist to join us in achieving our ambitious goals in the region of Bern!
- Expand our sales network by contacting partners in the region of Bern and get them to join the Too Good To Go family. They've already heard of us!
- Use your strong communication skills to persuade and negotiate with reluctant partners to explain just how awesome Too Good To Go is and the win-win-win for everybody
- Onboarding of new partners and become their main point of contact to maximize their Too Good To Go experience throughout the starting phase
- Attend networking events where you know potential partners will attend. You will be the go-to person in your area when talking about how to reduce food waste
- Work closely with inbound and outbound sales to ensure a streamlined and efficient approach to ensure a kick ass sales experience for new and existing partners
- Encourage newly joined partners to spread the word about Too Good To Go
- A passion for sustainability and fighting food waste with a “we can change the world mentality”
- You are a Swiss German speaker with a strong command of English (French and other languages is a plus)
- You have previous Sales experience and reaching targets is a motivation to you
- You are well connected in the Bern area and have an existing network
- You’re focused and organized: you love to get things done in an efficient manner
- You are a natural communicator who listens and understands the needs of our future partners and has the answers and solutions to their needs
- Your excellent people skills enable you to quickly connect and establish a relationship with our partners
- Customer service driven who is happy to spend the day talking on the phone getting new partners onboarded
What We Offer
- You will have the chance and opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Next to cultivating an awesome team culture, we will invest in your personal and professional growth by giving you the chance to work with a diverse mix of talented people and participate in different coaching sessions and workshops.
- We will inspire you to raise the bar and be the best version of yourself by giving you the right balance of freedom and structure, and make sure to bring in a good deal of fun.