New York, United States
While many companies are struggling to find their way in these changing times, Too Good To Go has just hit its stride. As a company with a bold and clear mission, to rid the world of food waste, we’re attracting attention from the media and influencers. In 2019 the company was named ‘Europe’s Hottest Start-up’ by the TNW Conference, and with our great ambition it’s easy to see why.
As a social impact company taking on a global issue, there are many great stories to tell with the back-up of an amazing group of Waste Warriors to help you tell them.
We're looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Art Director to own creative production in the US. This role will work across mediums to visually tell our story through social media, email, blog posts, video, out of home (OOH), press materials (e.g., infographics), and more. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm working within the existing visual identity and brand guidelines to tell new stories. Our mission works best when deeply rooted in the local communities we serve, therefore a strong eye towards building campaigns tailored to NYC & Boston is key with the ability to scale nationally over time.
- Act as the key creative resource in the US for all still and animated design needs.
- Design is your kingdom! You know how to create lasting creative that capture hearts and minds. You’re inspired by other brands and trends to deliver the best for our audience and unite them around our movement. You constantly seek to improve your knowledge and nurture your expertise.
- Create all assets for marketing and sales, including social media, blog posts, videos, infographics, email, and more. Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager and PR Manager to understand strategy, workflows, and needs.
- Work within existing templates and infuse a local flavor (NYC & Boston at launch).
- Communicate regularly on project timelines, deliverables, and feedback.
- 5+ years’ experience as a creative lead or design manager. Experience with an agency is highly valued!
- A proven record producing strategic content across channels, including technical print knowledge
- Expert in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and After Effects. Premiere Pro would be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of top social media platforms and strategies
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into successful campaigns
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
- You possess an open mindset and like to work internationally
- Ready to roll up your sleeves with a tenacious approach to getting our story told
- A deep interest in food waste and sustainability
- Illustration skills would be a plus
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- Being part of an international company with +650 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous vacation package of 20 days
- Fully paid annual Citibike membership
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.