Key Partners Success Specialist
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 26 million users has saved more than 47 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries as well as the US, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
As a Key Partners Success Specialist, you will be a key part of our Success team. You’ll ensure our Key Partners (supermarkets, restaurant chains, hotels, etc...) have everything they need to succeed and work strategically to optimise retention, improve performance, and increase supply. In this position you will help mostly supermarkets, restaurant chains and hotels to fight against food waste, being his/her main point of contact in Too Good To Go once they have been on-boarded to the app. You’ll act as an important “voice of our partners” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- You will be the point of contact and help our Key Partners to get the most out of their experience - answering inbound enquiries over email, phone and social media, consistent with our brand tone of voice.
- You will work with top of the line tools to keep track of all communications and analyse data to understand partners behaviour and pain points, we expect you to present the findings to the rest of the team and other internal or external stakeholders.
- You will on board new store partners and help them solve issues and improve their efficiency in saving food waste, making sure they save all their unsold items.
- You will create a great copy to describe our stores to customers.
- You have at least two-three year of working experience as an Success Specialist.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (speaking and writing).
- You feel comfortable working with data and different tools like Excel and Salesforce.
- You are located in Madrid.
- You are people oriented person who likes to help and listen to the needs of the partners.
- You are used to attending meetings with partners and presenting data and solutions.
- You have passion for our mission and want to be part of the movement against food waste.
- You are a team player and an innovative problem solver, able to work and solve problems independently.
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a plus, as well in Supermarkets areas.
- Some sales skills or commercial experience is also a plus.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!) We are a proud B Corp company!
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 14 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering sponsored by the company. Our Barcelona Team is located in a great co-working space!
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spain team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.