Key Account Manager
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 26 million users has saved more than 47 million meals from going to waste across 15 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in! We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join us in achieving our ambitious goals!
- Account management for key partners from lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing your own portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities, as well as mapping an account’s organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix.
- Pitching, creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- On-boarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
- Proven sales experience of minimum 3 years in Key Account Management / Business Development, preferably in HORECA segment
- Full professional proficiency in German and English, French and/or Italian is a nice to have.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Excellent organisational skills: high attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently on tasks, escalating when needed.
- Strategic mindset: develop a broad, big-picture view of the organization and its mission in order to prioritize projects and tasks accordingly.
- You enjoy high performance and fast changing environments. You possess a high degree of self-motivation, proactiveness, forward thinking and assertiveness in order to manage customers expectations as well as driving internal collaboration.
- Project Management skills: able to create implementation plans for large roll-outs across complex organisations.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen. Strong problem solving mindset.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- Analytical skills and you are a great relationship builder.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- Work with meaning that has visible impact on the world. We’ve saved over 1 million meals in Switzerland – join us in saving the next million and then the next, and then the next… we are driven, can you tell?
- Joining a certified B Corp company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the global mindset around food waste
- Space and support to develop yourself and your career – you’ve got ideas? We want to hear them!
- Flexible working environment with a cool city office and a team that feels like family
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.