1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our Solution is the Too Good To Go app plus all the technology and data to serve it.
We are looking to add a Data Analyst to strengthen our use of data throughout the company. You’ll be part of the Data team, working alongside other analysts and engineers, and help make data and insights available and drive adoption across teams.
Our data stack includes tools such as dbt, Redshift, Airflow and Looker, as well as some custom stuff in-between the layers.
You will be part of growing an environment for decision making supported by data by building dashboards, reports and tools where needed - bridging a business perspective with the data and ensuring that it adds value in context.
- Holds a Master’s degree in computer science, social sciences or quantitative field (Economics, Operations Research, or similar field)
- Experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving and framing
- Knowledge of SQL and Python is a must
- Visualise and communicate findings from data
The ideal candidate
- Wants to understand problems end-to-end - and bridge them to a business perspective
- Is technically curious
- Asks questions
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
- Be part of one of Europe’s most promising scale-ups, headquartered in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.