Head of Sales
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 26 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and we are a certified B Corporation. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 47 million meals from the bin!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
Growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go is one of the most important parts of the business. We need an AWESOME team and sales culture to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a super-strong Head of Sales? We certainly hope so.
Reporting directly to our Polish Country Manager, you will join the Polish management team to live our mission, save food, help our planet and become part of our tribe of 700+ waste warriors around Europe and the USA.
- Structure, lead and grow a team of sales-focused Waste Warriors
- Give your team the keys to reach their objectives and beyond
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly meetings to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
- Come up with creative ways to motivate the team
- Live our values and culture to inspire our team and partners
- Your challenge: increasing sales performance while staying true to our values
- Structure and strategy
- Brush up our sales strategy for independent shops/restaurants/cafés
- Work closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong vision for a fast-growing team
- Plan strategically to anticipate future challenges
- Are an inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team smash targets
- Have strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing young teams
- Have a high-energy, result-oriented working style and can-do attitude
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives (analytical thinking)
- Have 3+ years of experience in a manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Are fluent in English and Polish (written + spoken)
- Have hands-on experience with sales technology and tools (the knowledge of Salesforce will be a plus!)
- Have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Are based locally
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an exciting, mission-driven scale-up with the ambition to change the world
- To be part of a great international team, joining the local management team
- Independence in your day to day operations
- A cool office in central Warsaw
How to apply?
We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
The deadline is “the sooner the better”
Please apply in English
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on LinkedIn.