Team Lead Sales - Central Region Lead
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 47 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Manager - Central Region Lead based in Madrid. You will report directly to the Outbound SalesTL and play an active part in managing and coordinating our sales team. Your goal is to achieve sales and market share goals by leading a team of aprox. 5 Sales Specialists.
- Team Management: Lead the Central Region Team and make the most of this area, while maintaining a positive, energetic and motivating work environment. You will provide leadership by coaching, inspiring and engaging your team. You will ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned on an individual and team basis and adherence to agreed team KPIs.
- Sales Action Plan: You will be implementing a clear plan for the region. You will cooperate with your team to research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go. You will proactively call potential stores and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits.
- You will also travel around Spain when required, mostly to Madrid, Castilla y León, Castilla La Mancha and Extremadura.
- You will work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs.
- You will work closely with other departments, like Marketing and Success, to be sure they are aligned with your targets.
What we look for
- You have at least 4-5 years sales experience including cold acquisition
- You have also experience in sales team management
- Aptitude for quantitive analysis and strategic thinking
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face
- Professional Spanish and English language skills.
- You are located in Madrid
- You need to be proactive, organised, and focused on details and accuracy
- Good knowledge or previous experience working in the Central Region of Spain is a bonus
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a plus
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!) We are a proud B Corp company!
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 14 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering sponsored by the company. Our team is located in a great co-working space!
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spain team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.