Community & Content Manager
Every day, delicious, fresh food goes to waste in cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops and supermarkets - just because it hasn’t sold in time. Too Good To Go is the world’s #1 app for consumers to find and rescue this surplus food, hence contributing to a healthier planet.
We launched in Sweden this spring, and are present in 14 other countries. In total we have saved more than 49 millions meals from the garbage bins in Europe and the US!
You will be part of a fast-growing and dynamic start-up (about twenty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
This is a temporary position for one year with possibility of extension. Start date 2020-12-01, or as per agreement.
Closing date: 2020-11-15
As a Community & Content Manager, you will be at the heart of our marketing department! You will work closely with our Marketing & PR Manager and report to the Head of Marketing.
- Create and implement the Social Media strategy.
- Distribute the Too Good To Go story across different communication channels to increase awareness (research, traffic, engagement).
- Manage the content strategy with a clear editorial calendar in order to ensure consistency between the blog, social networks and the newsletter.
- Animate and grow our social media community to create more awareness on our fight against food waste..
- Responsible for our blog strategy to make Too Good To Go a thought leader on food waste across our channels.
- Create visually appealing content respecting our visual identity: designs, gifs, videos… The sky's the limit!
- Identify areas of development and be responsible for: influencers (local, national), partnerships, events, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a community or content manager
- We’re looking for person that is willing to go the extra mile
- You love working in a fast-paced, high performance environment and you enjoy flexibility
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go and our mission!
- Your have a positive spirit and a can-do attitude
- Great knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You like to play with words and are known for your humour and finesse.
- Excellent writing skills in both Swedish and English and a straight to the point writing style
- You can handle - and rock - several projects simultaneously.
- Has a social & environmental mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas how to grow together.
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to be creative: initiative is key.
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
We're recruiting continuously and might close this position before closing date.