Customer Care Specialist (part-time)
For this job, flexible working hours are required: you can work from Thursday to Monday for example, or only in the evening! (We have to admit it would be perfect if you could work in the evening :)
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 49 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Care Specialist to join the Polish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Warsaw.
As a Customer Care Specialist you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our customers and app users, and make sure they receive an amazing experience. You’ll also be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our users get the most out of their experience - answering all queries, complaints, questions and suggestions / feedback (by phone and email).
- Implement our Customer Care Policy, respecting our tone of voice to all users: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes. You will have to make each user feel unique and considered.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship. Make sure Too Good To Go becomes and remains as the best Customer Care Service it can be. We want users to come back to us even if the experience has been bad, just because they appreciated how we treated them.
- Make our users become ambassadors: empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be: show the example and have a positive mindset
- Think about ways to improve customer care experience through new processes :be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
- You enjoy a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working during weekend or in shifts - this role requires regular work during each weekend, on bank holidays and in the evenings during the week (20 hours weekly)
- You are fluent in English and Polish (speaking and writing)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You are a result-oriented Communication Hero
- You are independent and enjoy working autonomously
- You are able to handle repetitive tasks: you will answer lots of user tickets everyday
- A passion for process improvement/project management will be a plus!
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- A cool office in central Warsaw.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.