Inbound Sales Specialist Internship
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This internship is for 6 months :)
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 47 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an exceptional Intern to join the Inbound Sales team at Too Good To Go in France.
As an Intern in our Inbound Sales team, you will be contacting stores that expressed an interested through our website in joining our fight against food waste. You will be responsible to convert the requests into active partner stores.
- You will contact stores that expressed an interest in joining Too Good To Go's fight against food waste.
- You will help training the stores and their employees on Food Waste and how our app works.
- You will be in charge to follow up with them, keeping a good relationship and supporting them in the mission of reaching a high impact in the fight against food waste.
- You are confident to pick up the phone and reach out to to potential partners.
- You’re a good communicator(and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafés and more.
- You keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re organized: you like to get things done well.
- You’re comfortable with account management software.
- You like to reach the target set for the team and go beyond.
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
- Having previous experience in sales is a plus.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar: we have sky-high expectations and we aim to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to smash targets.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV (and Cover letter) in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.