Business Developer - French Speaking
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to know that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 19 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming. We were named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 30 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 67,000 kgs of CO2 saved!
Switzerland is growing at light speed and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure!
- Expand our sales network by contacting partners in the French part of Switzerland and get them to join the Too Good To Go family
- Use your natural communication skills to persuade and negotiate with reluctant partners to explain just how awesome Too Good To Go is and the win-win-win for everybody
- Onboarding of new partners and become their main point of contact to maximise their Too Good To Go experience throughout the starting phase
- Support the marketing team with activities for Romandie: Video productions, influencer marketing, movement activities, attend networking events where you know potential partners will attend. You will be the go-to person in your area when talking about how to reduce food waste
- Work closely with inbound and outbound sales to ensure a streamlined and efficient approach to ensure a kick ass sales experience for new and existing partners
- Find creative and meaningful ways to encourage newly joined partners to spread the word about Too Good To Go
- A passion for sustainability and fighting food waste with a “we can change the world mentality”
- You are a fluent French speaker with a strong command of English
- You have previous experience in marketing
- You are well connected in the Geneva area and have an existing network
- You’re focused and organised: you love to get things done in an efficient manner
- You are a natural communicator who turns active listening into valuable answers and solutions for our future partners
- Your excellent people skills enable you to quickly connect and establish a relationship with our partners
- Customer service driven who is happy to spend the day talking on the phone getting new partners onboarded
What do we offer?
- Being part of a great company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the world with your friends
- Location is wherever you feel you can reveal to your fullest, yes anywhere in Switzerland!
- Business Development is the best sales school: You will be able to convince anybody to change society after that
- Space to develop your ideas and your career into Marketing & Sales projects in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company