Partner Success Intern
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 14 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 39 million meals have been saved from the bin - equaling more than 90 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Too Good To Go Belgium is looking (for this quarter or the next) for an intern for our Success department. Success is responsible for keeping customers and partners happy and aligned with the Too Good To Go brand. They are our personal superheroes: Think fast, put out fires, and make sure everyone gets the Too Good To Go experience they expect and deserve.
Still looking for an unpaid internship for next semester? Doing a thesis year where you want to take a chance to start building your resume a few days a week? Or just a low-key semester with not a lot of courses that you want to fill up with some real-life experience? Then we have exactly what you’re looking for!
What does it entail?
As a Partner Success Intern, you will join our awesome team in Ghent and take part of the partners (owners of restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets, coffee places, etc.) that are helping us in the fight against food waste. You will help them with any questions they might have, and you will look into ways of optimizing our way of working - both with our partners and within our team. On top of that, you will support the Success Team on operational processes by regularly contacting our partners via phone or e-mail. If you like to get creative, will give you space to put it to use, and you will also have complete ownership over a special project. Will define it more into details together with you once you start!
Why are you the perfect food waste warrior to join our team?
- You are a student, field doesn’t matter, with a passion for creating positive impact
- You are looking for a full-time or part-time internship of 2 to 6 months next to your studies
- You are enrolled in a school, higher institue or university
- You have a workable knowledge of English and you're fluent in Dutch or French
- You have affinity with modern digital tools and can work with Microsoft Office. You’re not scared of learning new tools neither
- Your irresistible charm translates as well on paper as on the phone
- You love the idea of working in a hectic scale-up culture and can function in an amazing but chaotic work environment.
- You are a professional Monopoly player and you have won at least 5 food eating contests. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and have a sharp sense of humor.
Ready to fall in love? This is what we want to offer you:
- An amazing (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- An unpaid internship in an inspiring team where you get a lot of responsibility, people invest in your growth and you work with a team of highly dedicated people...
- ...who celebrate as hard as they work!
“OK this is me, now how can I apply?” - is that what you’re thinking?
Submit your CV in English and let us know why we shouldn't live a minute longer without you. Deadline is the sooner the better!