Customer Care Specialist Intern
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This internship is for 6 months :)
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and is present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste. Therefore we strive to deliver the greatest experience as possible to our food waste heroes!
Customer Care Department is at the core of this experience, being the first contact a user can have with the company. While growing fast, we need to stay close to our users. Besides, we have the strong will to change the perception of any unhappy customer and to make our loyal customers become our ambassadors.
That is where we need the hunger of a Customer Care Specialist Intern to join us!.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will build & provide a consistent & customized experience in order to create ambassadors fighting food waste. To do so, you will :
- Be the ambassador of the fight against food waste, embody our philosophy and respect our tone to all users.
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes. You will have to make each user feel unique and considered.
- Take care of the quality of the customer relationship. Make sure Too Good To Go becomes and remains the best Customer Care Service it can be. Our objective is to bring back customers who had a bad experience. We are doing our best to answer with the highest quality as possible.
- Make our users become ambassadors: empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be : show the example and have a positive mindset.
- Think about ways to improve customer care experience through new processes :be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
We’re looking for a unique person that is not afraid to work and has fun while doing so!
If you want to join our waste-warrior team, you have to:
- Be in love with our beautiful planet and have a true passion for sustainability. Fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and are eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- Focus and passionate about the customer service. (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always be patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and not be affected by others’ feelings.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day.
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow by taking part in various projects.
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission
- Fun ! :D (Would be required, to make your team happy)
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- Sharing is magic goes the other way, too - we love to learn and listen to your input!
- Trusts each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.