30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 24 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 61 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will the position of Inbound Sales Specialist entail?
- We won't sugarcoat it: You'll be on the phone, a lot. Your main task is to onboard potential partners who contact us because they want to join Too Good To Go, and make sure that they become full and well informed ambassadors!
- You train partners and set up the account that fits their needs and they can save all their foodwaste
- You manage the accounts you’ve brought on board and make sure they get everything they need to become fully functional and appreciated Too Good To Go partners
- You represent Too Good To Go as a food waste warrior while we make our way through Belgium
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
- You are trillingual (fluent in Dutch and English with a strong written and spoken knowledge of French)
- You are the kind of crazy that needs the right environment to flourish.
- You get a lot of energy from phone conversation and talk as well as you listen.
- You have a strong mindset and want to keep growing as much as you can. You don't get scared by challenges; you get fueled by them. You don't believe in limits: Only opportunities.
- You love the idea of a fun and hectic scale-up culture where we grow at light speed!
- You are passionate about fighting food waste and have the kind of DNA that matches ours!
If you still need more convincing…
- An amazing first job opportunity in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- A job package well worth your time
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work, and invest in your development
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”