30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company and a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 13 countries already), and we’re currently saving 1 meal per second! So far, that amounts to around 27 million meals, or some 67.000 tons of CO2 saved!
We have big, big plans and we are looking for a hardworking, hungry PR hero to join our Waste Warrior tribe of 500+ employees around Europe. You will be based in our office in central Stockholm, work closely with the Global Marketing Team in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Marketing in Sweden. You will focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication & media relations in Sweden.
- Develop the media relations strategy
- Develop PR led campaigns
- Proactively seek for high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively plan & coordinate press releases: content, distribution, Follow-ups
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests on a daily basis
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Plan & exchange strategies and ideas with global PR team of 13 countries
- Co-manage Events & Awards
- Support on event planning and coordination (B2B and B2C)
- Handle award applications and provide marketing material for events
- Seek out networking opportunities at all levels
- Research and evaluate opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present and participate in relevant events & awards in Sweden
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Strong network of contacts in the media and press
- Proven record of creating and executing successful PR campaigns
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into PR activities
- 100% target oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish is required
- Open mindset, likes to work in an international environment
- 5+ years of experience in a PR role. Highly valued: experience within an agency!
- Previous experience in event management is a plus
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in establishing Too Good To Go in Sweden from the start
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Join an amazing and ultra dynamic team
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- A strategic role with a lot of responsibility in an international scale-up company with high ambitions
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like it