BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
Come fight food waste with data
1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our solution is the Too Good To Go app plus all the infrastructure and data to serve it!
In the Global Tech team, we are looking for an experienced BI developer to focus on delivering valuable insights through analyses, visualisations and dashboards. This is a great opportunity to make your mark by helping stakeholders from Sales, Success, Marketing, Finance and Tech, all the way to C-level executives in making decisions and strategies.
You will be part of a great team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers, who works on enhancing our products through data. We are a young and diverse group, proudly using the best technologies available, and working in a fun and relaxed environment.
- You are curious and love to understand the stakeholders needs and challenges from multiple perspectives.
- You like to get a deep understanding of the data model and our data warehouse so you can answer business questions through data analyses.
- You develop dashboards for our teams to work operationally with data.
- You enjoy advising and communicating with teams all over Europe on how to use the data tools we build.
- You help identify Key Metrics and drivers.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics/BI role
- Comfortable with SQL and databases/data warehouses (AWS Redshift, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms and visualisation tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI etc)
- Python is a bonus
What we offer
- The experience of working in a fast-paced, innovative company
- A great office full of friendly and passionate colleagues
- Working towards a great cause!
- Additional benefits such as catered lunch, healthcare insurance etc.
How to apply
- Please upload your CV and cover letter (in English) following the link below. Applications via email or Linkedin direct messaging cannot be taken into consideration
- Any questions about this job can be directed to [email protected]
- Our deadline is “as soon as possible” - we’re screening applications as we speak