New Business Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 14 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
So, are you a sales passionate? Do you find it a challenge to approach as many food locations as possible with your sales skills and convince them to take action against food waste ? (if so, continue reading)
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will have a pivotal role from acquisition to development of new businesses:
● You are responsible for finding and building relevant partnerships with all types of stakeholders: understand where and how we can build something together in order to fight against wastage along the food chain.
● You will have to target your prospects: talk to the right person at the right time in order to be able to convince them to build a partnership together.
● You will have to find a way to scale the solution that you have established with our new businesses, identify new ways to partner and reduce food waste.
● On-boarding: Launch partnerships, define the contractual clauses, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions.
- Key Account Management / Business Development experience with large retailers, food chains: strong sales experience is a MUST and experience in the food industry is a major PLUS.
- Communication skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Organisational skills: high attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently on tasks, escalating when needed.
- Project Management skills: able to create implementation plans for large rollouts across complex organisations.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen.
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- Creative, resourceful and growth-minded, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re both fluent in French & English.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.