Key Account Manager
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 21 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved over 34 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 86 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will have a pivotal role from acquisition to development of key partnerships with retailers such as hotels, restaurant chains and supermarkets.
The Key Account Manager role will include:
- Sole account management for key chains from lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing your own portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities and mapping accounts organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix and planning guide.
- Pitching to new retailers; creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- Onboarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
- Key Account Management / Business Development experience with large retailers, food chains or hotels; minimum three years.
- You are a top of the class English and Swedish speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish.
- Communication skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Organisational skills: high attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently on tasks, escalating when needed.
- Project Management skills: able to create implementation plans for large rollouts across complex organisations.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
What do we offer?
- To be part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with on a high professional level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast -growth company
- Central location in Stockholm
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on Linkedin!
- Please apply in English.