People & Culture Manager
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste a third of all the food produced.
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 22 Million users, and more than 37 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our Swedish journey… and that’s where you come in:
This is a key role in the Swedish team, making sure that all employees are being taken care off and that the office runs smoothly. You will become part of our Swedish management team and act as a sparring partner for important decisions. You will report directly to the Country Manager and be part of our global People&Culture community.
- You are a sparring partner for the Country Manager and the local management team and advise on local employment law matters.
- You are responsible for the local recruiting (pre-selection, organization of interviews, communication with candidates, preparing contracts).
- You organize the on-boarding of new Waste Warriors and ensure that everyone is welcomed to Too Good To Go.
- You support the managers with the personal and professional growth of their teams as well as with potential challenges.
- Together with the management team you are the cultural facilitator and responsible for maintaining the cultural elements.
- You are part of our Global P&C community and implement global initiatives, guidelines and processes and take an active role in co-creating the employee journey.
- You are responsible for all local HR/admin tasks (contracts, payslips, updating personal data ...)
- You run the office management (organizing events and celebrating successes, ensuring the team has the needed (technical) equipment and helping to fix small technical issues) and welcome guests to our workspace.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in an HR / P&C role with a good grasp of Swedish labour law. Experience in a start-up environment is a strong bonus.
- You communicate fluently in Swedish and confidently in English.
- You have worked closely with a management team and have experience with leadership support.
- You are stress-resistant, solution-oriented and a real people person.
- You have already gained experience in office management and know how to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- You are a confident G Suite user.
- You are a true organizational talent and can easily prioritize competing tasks. You love to switch constantly between administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks.
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 550+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 14 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.