Account Manager Internship
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 20 million meals saved in 14 countries to date in less than 4 years.
We have big plans to keep our exponential growth, build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors, and maximize our positive impact on the planet that desperately needs change.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who want to do good and save delicious food. And to keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
As part of the Partner Management team, your main mission will be to assist in building long-term relationships with successful, impactful and engaged partners. With a fast-growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day as we need to maintain our excellence mindset while scaling our actions. That is why we need you to strengthen our team.
Reporting directly to our Partner Specialist Team Lead, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 500+ employees across Europe.
This internship is for 6 months.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!
- Manage our B2B communication towards our independent stores to help them follow their performances and ensure a best-in-class service quality: reward the top-performers, do the follow-up on the churning stores, provide an inspiring newsletter to our whole portfolio, etc.
- Measure and challenge the impact of your actions to always improve your results
- Improve processes, contents, and designs of our B2B communication to maximize our retention rate and our partners commitment towards the fight.
- Lead benchmarks on the communication of other creative companies
- Document our partner management processes
- Develop a strong expertise in account management and sustainable development
- Participate in creating the French strategy on how to best approach independent stores (portfolio segmentation, communications, special events, etc.).
- You are autonomous and organized in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and deliver an awesome work.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions. You are not afraid of what is new, and you are interested in discovering new tools.
- You have brilliant communication skills, both oral and written: great interpersonal skills, ability to adapt your language to any kind of character, and a talent for writing catchy and inspiring content.
- You love to optimize operational performances & processes.
- You have a high honesty, you trust your team and your team can trust you.
- You are both fluent in French & English.
- You are our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally.
- A strong previous experience in a start-up is a plus, as well as basic skills in design (PS/InDesign).
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- You are creative and proactive. Besides, you are always full of ideas to implement new things but you are also able to come up with a plan to give birth to your ideas.
- You are resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- You are growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You value feedback as a chance to grow and make others grow as well.
- Challenge is your main motivation, Excellence is your obsession!
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- Participate in the French Success strategy set up with the opportunity to spread identified best practices across our other countries.
- Space to develop your ideas in a multicultural team and in an incredibly fast-growing company.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.