At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 40 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Specialist with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report to the South Region Lead and play an active part in building our sales team.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries and local food retailers.
- Proactively call potential stores and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits. You will spend +70% of your time contacting restaurant owners and discovering new partners. You will also travel around Spain when required, mostly to Andalucía.
- You will introduce new partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for food waste.
- Research the market to find interesting prospects. Cooperate with your team to research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- You will work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs.
- You will work closely with other departments, like Marketing and Success, to be sure they are aligned with your targets.
- You have 2-5 years sales experience including cold acquisition.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Professional Spanish and English language skills.
- You are located in Madrid.
- You have genuine passion for the mission.
- You need to be proactive, organized, and focused on details and accuracy.
- Good knowledge or previous experience working in the South region of Spain (Seville, Malaga, Almeria and Cadiz) is a bonus.
- Experience in the food industry is a plus.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 14 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering sponsored by the company.
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spain team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.