Customer Care Specialist
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 38 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We take our customer service very seriously and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact with and listen to our customers to help them become real ambassadors in the fight against food waste.
As the main point of contact for our customers (app users), you will ensure that they receive an amazing customer service experience, understanding their needs and motivations and acting internally as the main voice of the consumer. You will also work closely with our stores to maximise customer experience.
This position requires availability to work flexible hours, so you could work also during evenings and weekends, to offer our customers the best possible customer service. (Work schedule + flexibility hours)
- Be the point of contact and help our customers get the most out of their experience with us by answering their inquiries over email and phone, ensuring all your communications are clear and consistent with our brand.
- You will work with top of the line tools to keep track of all communications and analyze data to understand consumer’s behaviour and /pain points , we expect you to present the findings to the rest of the team and other internal stakeholders.
- You have at least one year of working experience in customer service/customer support
- You have great interpersonal skills and adaptability to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (speaking and writing). Bonus if you speak more languages, for example, Catalan or Euskera.
- You have experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite
- You are located in Madrid
- You have passion for our mission and want to be part of the movement against food waste.
- You are passionate about engaging in customer dialogues on various platforms You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a plus!
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 550 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spanish team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.