Senior Graphic Designer
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 33 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
As we are now strengthening our Global Creative Team, we are looking for an experienced colleague to join as a senior to our team located in Copenhagen.
Your responsibilities :
- Create world-class visual material both regarding digital and print
- B2B marketing material: in-store, events, campaign based executions
- Improve, develop and strengthen our global visual brand
- Support all our 15 (and counting) countries with visual material, support and guidance
- You have 5+ years of proven work experience as a Designer either in a similar company or from a design agency
- A technical approach to design and a desire to put excellence into every pixel
- Adobe CC Suite expert - you know what there is to know especially about Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Technical knowledge around print material, grids and design systems
- Strong sense of trends and developments within the field
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and high-growth working environment - and thrive on being involved in, and executing on, many tasks at the same time
- As this is a global role, we expect you to have some international experience; either having worked in an international/global role before, or you may have been working abroad (in a similar role)
- English is our company's language, and we require full proficiency in English
- Relevant educational background
- Ability to do illustrate is not a must but a definite plus
- You will not be working on app design so UI/UX experience is not necessary
- Last, but definitely not least: you are nice to be around and fun to work with
- A superb (and rare!) opportunity to be part of a fast growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- A key role in the Global Creative Team
How to apply
- Send us your CV and portfolio in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English accounting for why the role suits you
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above.
- We would love to welcome you on board as soon as possible