Customer Care Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the European leading authority for fighting food waste. Through our app, 30 millions meals have been saved from the bin, and we are building a movement of people fighting food waste.
Therefore we strive to deliver the greatest experience as possible to our heros anti-gaspi! Customer Care Department is at the core of this experience. While growing fast, we need to stay close to our users. The Customer Care team has the duty to turn any unhappy user into a loyal ambassador.
We need the hunger and experience of someone to lead a team of awesome Customer Care Specialists as a Customer Care Manager! Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, you will join the French Success team and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 500+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- You will mentor and develop a team of 12 people and nurture an environment where they can excel through your guidance and empowerment.
- You will answer to a broad variety of our users' requests by implementing and developing our customer care policy.
- Monitor through regular reporting, you’ll find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
- You’ll keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- You'll have to work closely with the Global Operations and Tech Teams to improve our processes and increase our efficiency.
Working skills :
- You are hard working, and you have an efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are empathetic, you are armed with patience and nothing can piss you off
- You are positive, dynamic and you have a high-energy
- You can adapt your language to any kind of character, and you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Care Team Lead is required (in a startup environment is a plus)
- You’re both fluent in French & English
Management skills :
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
- You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
- You are able to recognize, cultivate and exploit the potential in others.
- You know the difference between being a “Leader” and being the “chief”.
- You are able to take tough decisions when needed by taking into account opinions.
- You trust your team and your team can trust you.
- The opportunity to lead a team of amazing and autonomous waste warriors, all passionate about what they are doing and always full of ideas and projects
- Live by a new and modern approach of management where we empower and give ownership to people
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Success to set up the French Success strategy
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.