Strategic Partnership Manager / Business Developer
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Come and join our Waste Warrior tribe!
Responsibilities will include
You will report directly to the Country Manager.
- Defining a business development strategy for B2B partnerships, national plan and partner map
- Identifying and pursuing strategic opportunities and partnerships to penetrate the food industry
- Designing and monitoring campaigns and strategies in order to generate leads
- Developing a healthy and sustainable partnership program with agents of the food industry and FMCG
- Developing a local event strategy for acquiring leads in local industry events and making it happen
- Coordinating and designing digital lead acquisition campaigns (affiliate marketing, referral programms) working closely with local & global marketing team
- You are a communications genius with the capability of building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You can effectively handle multiple projects at once, are able to effectively prioritize initiatives and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- You already gained experience in B2B positions, preferably in companies with online and offline sales engines
- You have a previous experience with partnership marketing and affiliate techniques, preferably within the food industry
- You know your way around in partnerships and sales circles
- You have an analytical mind, strong admin skills and attention to detail
- You speak and write fluently in German
- You have experience in a fast-growing company with a global mind-set
- The rare opportunity to make a difference together with enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 11 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- An awesome office in the heart of Berlin and the best barista-coffee you'll find in an office.
- Monthly team-events and discounts for the Urban Sports Club.
- Working with a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who love food and hate waste…
- … in a company that celebrates just as hard as we work.
Do you want to join our tribe?
Send us your application in German including your CV and cover letter (jup, we like reading cover letters!) as well as your possible start date & salary expectations.