Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 18 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 14 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 28 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 70.000 tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We have recently kicked off operations in Portugal, and are building our team as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to introduce Too Good To Go.
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings.
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company. You'll want to crush these goals.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
The role might require some travel to other cities as we will focus on expansion throughout the country.
We are looking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- Native-level Portuguese and professional proficiency in English.
- Computer literate: good knowledge of Google Docs, MS Office and Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Knowledge and contacts in the restaurant industry is a significant plus.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus.
- Located in Lisbon or surroundings.
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated: able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
What we offer
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European startup with a very real environmental and social impact.
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste.
- Building the Portuguese market starting from scratch - the unique chance to build a thriving operation.
- Basically - not just a job, but a mission!