30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with more than 22m meals in 13 countries saved to date…that’s more than 56000 tons of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
As an Account Manager you will be a key part of our Success team.
You will help cafés, restaurants and stores to fight against food waste, being his/her main point of contact in Too Good To Go Spain once they have been on-boarded to the app. You will also be an important "voice of the partner" - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping stores improve their efficiency in saving food waste - making sure that they save all their unsold items
- Creating great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
- Assisting partners by answering enquiries over email and phone
- Understanding our Partners, conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Onboarding new store partners
- Communicating with sales, key account and the success team about the information you gather from our partners and ways to improve our service.
- Negotiations and analytical skills
- People oriented person who likes to help and listen Partners' Too Good To Go adventures.
- First class communications skills
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
- Team player and innovative problem solver
- Autonomous and independent
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (speaking and writing)
- Bonus point: Catalan speaker
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling young international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”