Data Analyst - Success Intern (Madrid)
Would you like to have a super enriching experience in the world's number 1 app for fighting againts food waste?
Too Good To Go Spain (Madrid office) is looking for an intern to join our Success department.
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with more than 26m meals in 13 countries saved to date…that’s more than 65.000 tons of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
We are looking for an intern you join our Success team to help us with daily tasks. It is important that applicants love data and feel comfortable with data sheet and the study of them. The final candidate will ensure the correct use of the app by:
- the users - Customer Care, and
- the stores already on-boarded - Partner Care
- Data management
- Internship agreement to be signed with the University or Business School
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting against food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- You are creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You are resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve you objective in the most efficient way
- You are growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and no problems
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop you ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- An unique, challenging and fun place to work
- Location in Madrid city center